Consult the current Graduate Handbook for detailed requirements.
30 Credits total:
- 24 course credits (8 courses)
- 6 credits for Practicum or Thesis
- 988:515 Feminism: Theory and Practice
- 988:520 Agency, Subjectivity and Social Change
- One course in Feminist Theory. Usually either 988:582 Feminist Genealogies or 988:583 Contemporary Feminist Theories. Other courses in feminist theory may also be designated as fulfilling this requirement.
- One course in Feminist Methodology
- This requirement may be filled by 988:602 Feminist Methodologies or 988:603 Feminist Knowledge Production. Other courses in feminist methodology may also be designated as fulfilling this requirement.
- Four additional courses selected in consultation with the advisor to form an area of concentration related to the interests of the student.