PhD Alumni Listing
- Researcher and Instructor
- Email: email@example.com
- Research Interests: Gender and politics; populism; feminist organizations; gender equality policies; local politics.
- Education: 2019, PhD in Women’s and Gender Studies, Rutgers University; 2012, MA in Women’s and Gender Studies, Utrecht University (Netherlands) and University of Hull (United Kingdom); 2009, BA in Sociology, Complutense University of Madrid (Spain)
- Job Placement: Juan de la Cierva Post-Doctoral Fellow, Department of Political and Administrative Sciences, Complutense University of Madrid
- Committee: Prof. Carlos Decena (chair), Prof. Mary Hawkesworth, Prof. Judith Gerson, and Prof. Emanuela Lombardo (outside member).
- RU Core Link: https://rucore.libraries.rutgers.edu/rutgers-lib/61704
- Dissertation: Tensions between Populism and Feminist Politics: Reproduction of a Masculine Party Culture in Podemos