- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Interests: Critical disability and medical studies, queer studies, discourses and practices of care, biopolitics, addiction studies, geneaology, critical geography.
- Education: B.A., English and American Studies, Mount Holyoke College M.A., Humanities and Social Thought, New York University
- Webpage: https://rutgers.academia.edu/LindseyWhitmore
- Committee: Carlos Decena, Kyla Schuller, Co-Chairs; Sylvia Chan-Malik, Lisa Diedrich
- RU Core Link: https://rucore.libraries.rutgers.edu/rutgers-lib/60096/
- Dissertation: “Ecologies of Care: Whiteness, Clinical Power, and Post-Opioid Futures”