PhD Alumni Listing
- Research Interests: Visual Studies, Critical Ethnic Studies, Black Studies, Feminist Theory, Media Studies
- Education: B.A., American Studies and Certificate in LGBT Studies, University of Maryland, College Park
- Job Placement: Director of Knowledge Power, Douglass College, Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Committee: Judy Gerson, Ethel Brooks, Sylvia Chan-Malik, Tina Campt, The Clare Tow and Ann Whitney Olin Professor at Barnard
- Dissertation: "Bodies of Evidence: The Image, the Flesh, and the Modern Crisis of the Human".