MA Alumni Listing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Interests: The multiplicity of queer and gender variant relational formations and practices; expansiveness of gender identity and expression; relation to embodiment and embodiments in relation; the slippage between monogamous and non-monogamous formations; queer and gender variant re-valuation of relationships; the re-envisioning sensual and sexual practices.
- Education: BS in Integrated Studies from Utah Valley University, emphases in Peace and Justice Studies, Sociology; Minor in Gender Studies.
- Committee: Balakrishnan, Radhika (chair); McMahon, Sarah (internal member); Cooper, Brittney C. (internal member); Rutgers University; School of Graduate Studies
- Thesis/Practicum: "Queer and gender-nonconforming partnership in the United States and implications for intimate possibility"
- RU Core Link: https://rucore.libraries.rutgers.edu/rutgers-lib/63138/